Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Mommita's Lodge | A Place like Home

Looking for a cheap accommodation in Coron, Palawan? Mommita's Lodge was the one I recommend for you. Not an ordinary place to stay, I considered this crib as my home for 4 days when me and my college friends explored the enchanting island of Coron last June 23-26, 2012. Mrs. Esther P. Reyes aka "Mommita" known by others was the owner of this lodge, situated at the corner of Rosario St. and right at the center of Coron Town.
Mommita's Lodge is located at National Road cor. Rosario St. Brgy. 3 Coron, Palawan
Mrs. Esther P. Reyes aka "Mommita"
Mommita called me the morning before my flight and told me that she was in Kalibo, Aklan looking for his sick sister but she will come on the 25th of June, she leaved all the responsibilities to her assistant Ate Ruth who always attend to us whenever we want something.

Our Room

We booked two spacious room in advance the Yellow Room and the Violet Room. 
1. Yellow Room: 2-3 single beds, 1 twin sharing bed, w/ Aircon, 2 wall fans, Television and a private comfort room. Price, P1,400 per night good for 4 persons.
Photo: Tripadvisor
2. Violet Room: 2 twin sharing beds, 1 single bed, 2 ceiling fans, 1 stand fan, Television, w/ Aircon, common comfort room. Price, P1,200 per night good for 4 persons

What I love in this lodge is that the rooms and comfort rooms were always clean, staffs were all accommodating and a homey feeling. Also, this lodge is accessible to docking area, wet market, ATM's, church, restaurants and the famous Mt. Tapyas.
Left to Right: Me, Nikko, Noelle, Benedict, Patrick, Mommita, Justine, Malou, Tito Lito, Celina, and Kuya Rolando
I would like to extend my deepest gratitude to Mommita and her staffs for letting my five friends stayed in her lodge in the time that they were all stranded due to bad weather. Instead of paying a regular room rate they paid almost half. Thanks again and God Bless you all!!.

General Notes to Consider:
1. Mommitas Lodge: National Road Corner Rosario St. Brgy 3 Coron, Palawan
Contact Person: Esther P. Reyes
Contact Number: 09275595981, 09178230721
Mommita's Lodge also offer Tour Packages for a reasonable price.

Check out other articles regarding this trip here:
  • Coron, Palawan | The Enchanting Island
  • Food Review | Manneken Pis Restobar and Dive Center

1 comments:

  1. Do you happen to know mommy esther's updated contact number? I've been trying to call her since we will again visit Coron this november but the number I have doesnt seem to be working anymore..thanks!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
An engineer, A photographer, A traveler, A musician, A newbie blogger, A mountaineer, A GOD fearing person, A loving son, This is ME!!!